PlotManager Standard HPGL Publisher's description
A program for the output, conversion and viewing of plot files in the HP-GL, HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL formats.
- Printing and conversion in batch mode
- Numerous options:
+ print or instant plot (copy to output device), color/grayscale/monochrome, scale, rotation, fit to page, center on page, personal printer settings for paper size and orientation, color depth, resolution.
- Conversion/export to 18 different file formats: e.g. PDF, PDF/A and DXF
- Define personal pen settings:
- Width, color, style and On/Off can be set for every pen
- Save print and conversion jobs
- Output record with paper consumption
- Insert header and watermark
- Metric and imperial units
- Unlimited number of viewer windows
- Compare drawings in viewer
- Print or export comparison views to document changes
- Copy drawings to clipboard
- Measuring of distances and areas
- Autodesk Design Review connection
- Support of multipage files
- Command line interface
- Folder watch(only in Enterprise editions).
18 export file formats!
Converts your plot files to:
- BMP (Windows Bitmap)
- CALS (CALS Type 1 CCITT-G4 Raster Format)
- CGM (Computer Graphics Metafile)
- DWF (Drawing Web Format)
- DXF (Drawing Exchange Format)
- EMF (Windows Enhanced Metafile)
- GBR (Gerber RS-274X)
- JPEG (JFIF Compliant)
- PCX (Paintbrush Format)
- PDF (Portable Document Format)
- PDF/A-1B (PDF for long term archiving)
- PDF/A-2B (PDF for long term archiving)
- PDFRASTER (Raster PDF)
- PNG (Portable Network Graphics)
- PS (Postscript)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
- WMF (Windows Metafile).
What's New in This Release:BugFix:
· Some areas with different colors were converted to grayscale only.
System Requirements:.NET Framework 2.0
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall