MITCalc - Bevel Gear Calculation Publisher's description
Geometric design and strength check of bevel gear (straight, helical and curved)
Geometric design and strength check of bevel gear with with straight, helical and curved toothing. Application is
developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main
- Calculation of straight, helical and curved toothing.
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts)
- Optimization of parameters (dimensions, weight, volume, transmission ratio)
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature.
Used standards: DIN 3971, DIN 3991 Kegelradern 1-4, ISO 6336 1-3, DIN 3965 Toleranzen fГјr
Kegelradverzahnungen 1-4, ISO 1328, DIN 3990, ANSI B6.1-1968, AGMA 2001-C95, AGMA 908-B89/95, AGMA
2003-A86/88, AGMA 2005-B88 and others.This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical
Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft
connection, tolerances and many others
System Requirements:Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010...)
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall