LibreCAD Publisher's description
LibreCAD Open Source 2D-CAD.
LibreCAD is the free Open Source personal CAD application for Windows, Macintosh and Linux. Support and documentation is free from our large, dedicated community of users, contributors and developers. You, too, can also get involved!
LibreCAD is a feature-packed and mature 2D-CAD application with some really great advantages:
- It's free no worry about license costs or annual fees.
- No language barriers it's available in a large number of languages, with more being added continually.
- GPLv2 public license you can use it, customize it, hack it and copy it with free user support and developer support from our active worldwide community and ou experienced developer team.
- LibreCAD is an Open Source community-driven project: development is open to new talent and new ideas, and our software is tested and used daily by a large and devoted user community; you, too, can get involved and influence its future development.
What's New in This Release:- reworked snap system to allow simultaneous multiple snapping options; snapping of equidistant middle points;
- Helping/scratch layer support. Straight lines are kept infinite and entities are skipped when in printout;
- isometric grids;
- architectural tick;
- support of new ellipse features missing in version 1.0, such as, intersection, middle point, arc length, and tangential direction;
- several new drawing features for line, circle, and ellipses;
- improved localization, translation for plugins and standard dialogs;
- general factor for dimensioning of scaled drawings;
- revert entities direction, developed by effad;
- some UI tweaking;
- Windows setup registration to add LC in Windows Control Panel ‘Programs and Features’.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall