jcel Publisher's description
from Julian Mendez
A Java-based application that runs in the command console and can analyze ontology files, enabling you to determine their consistency.
jcel is a reasoner for the description logic EL+.
- is an OWL 2 EL reasoner (albeit currently with some limitations)
- uses the OWL API 3.4.4
- can be used in Protégé 4.2
- is free software and is licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 and Apache License, Version 2.0
- is fully implemented in Java and therefore runs on any operating system
- evaluated by the SEALS Community having the lowest Average Reasoning Time in 2010.
What's New in This Release:Includes a configurable timeout for the classification phase
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: No Install support