InnerSoft CAD for AutoCAD 2011 Publisher's description
InnerSoft CAD is a add-on for AutoCAD.
InnerSoft CAD is a add-on for AutoCAD. This group of tools will allows users to:
* Export to a Excel Sheet the values of Area/Length property or coordinates for various AutoCAD entities.
* Import from a Excel Sheet the vertex coordinates for a set of 2D polylines or 3D polylines (you can choose between 3 different methods). You can also import a set of points from Excel or a set of Texts with a insertion point for each one.
* Extract all block definitions of a drawing in AutoCAD individual files (each block definition in a single file).
* Sum the area or length property of a set of entities. Sum accumulated distance of a user defined walk in the drawing.
* Draw the longitudinal profile of a set of entities from a user defined axis. Triangulate a set of points or mesh a model surface.
* Make measurements on AutoCAD for construction project budgets.
* Create, open or save different libraries, which contain a series of AutoCAD drawings (*.dxf or *.dwg) organized by books.
InnerSoft CAD works with graphical menus. It works in AutoCAD as popup menu and toolbar. The available menus are:
What's New in This Release:В· Added a Invisible Objects Manager
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall