GPS Track Editor Publisher's description
from GPS Track Editor
GPS Track Editor is a Windows application for editing GPS tracks.
GPS track is an ordered sequence of points with latitude, longitude, date, time, and maybe some other parameters.
Unfortunately coordinates obtained from a receiver are not precise. GPS errors are affected by a number of reasons that cannot be eliminated. For example the receiver can show some movement while standing still.
GPS Track Editor can help you to clean up your tracks. Some deviations are processed automatically but you can always control the result and edit a part of the track manually.
- Open and save tracks (GPX, NMEA, Magellan SD
- Display the trajectory of your movement.
- Track point filter by parameter limitation.
- Adjust track structure, rename segments.
- Manually deleting, inserting, moving points,
work with fragments of a track or a set of tracks.
- Merge or combine several tracks into one.
What's New in This Release:- More maps are available as a background (select View | Map Layer or use a drop-down list on the toolbar).
- Supported PTNL,GGK NMEA message used by Trimble GPS receivers.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall