FuncPlotter Publisher's description
FuncPlotter is a combined Java application and applet for displaying two-dimensional plots of explicit functions in one variable (ie, functions of the form y = f(x), where f(x) is an arbitrary function composed from a set of common mathematical opera
- It can be used either as a Java application or as a Java applet that is included in a page of HTML or XHTML.
- Up to 20 functions can be plotted simultaneously. The colour of each plot can be specified.
- When used as an application, FuncPlotter can save a set of up to 20 functions to a file and can load files saved in this way. The files are saved either as XML or in a simple text format, allowing you to create and to edit files with a text editor. (The ability to load and to save files is not available in applet mode.)
- In application mode, multiple documents (sets of functions) can be open simultaneously in a tabbed window. (Multiple documents are not supported in applet mode.)
- Changes that are made to a document can be undone and redone.
- When the mouse cursor is over the plot area, the x and y coordinates at the cursor are displayed.
- Plots can be scrolled by clicking on buttons, rotating the mouse wheel, dragging the mouse or pressing keys.
- Plots can be zoomed in and out. Each of the x and y dimensions has its own independently selectable zoom factor.
- Plots can be exported as an image file in PNG format.
What's New in This Release:· The surrogate minus character (if there is one) is now used in the pop-up window that is displayed if an expression is too wide for the function list.
· In application mode, the configPath configuration property (ie, the system property specified by -Dapp.configPath) now accepts a list of directories separated by the system-dependent path separator instead of a single directory.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: No Install support