formZ RenderZone Plus Publisher's description
from AutoDesSys, Inc.
General purpose 3D solids and surface modeler.
form·Z is an award winning general purpose solid and surface modeler with an extensive set of 2D/3D form manipulating and sculpting capabilities, many of which are unique.
It is an effective design tool for architects, landscape architects, urban designers, engineers, animators and illustrators, industrial and interior designers, and all design fields that deal with the articulation of 3D spaces and forms. form·Z is highly responsive to the needs of mature designers and, at the same time, novices can use it with ease.
formZ RenderZone Plus will enable you to add photorealistic rendering to your projects. The formZ rendering engine is based on that of LightWorks.
What's New in This Release:· New export/import translators and additions to existing Collada (.dae) files can now be imported to and exported from form•Z, using a new translator.
· Collada can be used to transfer object geometry, textures, and other 3D data.
· Google Earth (.kmz) files with 3D content can now be imported into form•Z and vice versa.
· Also, Google Earth views can now be created as textured objects directly in form•Z, after they have been captured in Google Earth.
· Google SketchUp (.skp) files can be imported directly into form•Z through a new translator, which includes support for textures that import smoothly into form•Z RenderZone Plus.
· The DWG/DXF translator now also supports the 2007/2008 formats and has been updated to support text elements better.
· The ZPR (Zcorp) translator now also supports version 2 of the ZPR file format.
· More tree symbols: The form•Z tree symbols have been enhanced with over 30 new trees including seasonal variations and palm trees.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall