Cytoscape Publisher's description
from Cytoscape Consortium
Cytoscape is an open source software platform for visualizing complex networks and integrating these with any type of attribute data.
Cytoscape is an open source software platform for visualizing complex networks and integrating these with any type of attribute data. A lot of Apps are available for various kinds of problem domains, including bioinformatics, social network analysis, and semantic web.
What's New in This Release:Updated Welcome Screen:
- For convenience, Cytoscape shows Welcome Screen at startup time which provides easy way to access sample data sets and public databases.
Edge Bend Visual Property:
- Edge Bend is now a standard Visual Property. You can use it as a part of your Visual Style.
- You can bundle edges by automatic Edge Bundling. This feature is useful for dense network views.
- You can add notes and simple shapes to background or foreground of network view.
Advanced Search Function:
- From this version, EnhancedSearch plugin is part of core. You can search networks using Lucene syntax.
Show All feature in Data Table Browser:
- By selecting Show All option in Data Table Browser, you can display all network objects in the table. Nodes and edges will be selected when you select associated rows in the table.
- Cytoscape 3 manages networks based on Network Collection. When you load networks to Cytoscape, you can choose creating a new set of networks or adding them to existing collection.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall