CurveExpert Basic Publisher's description
from Daniel G. Hyams
CurveExpert Basic is a comprehensive curve fitting system for Windows.
XY data can be modelled using a toolbox of linear regression models, nonlinear regression models, interpolation, or splines.
Over 30 models are built-in, but custom regression models may also be defined by the user. Full-featured graphing capability allows thorough examination of the curve fit. The process of finding the best fit can be automated by letting CurveExpert compare your data to each model to choose the best curve.
CurveExpert Basic was designed to be simple but powerful, so that all users can obtain a model for their data quickly and easily.
What's New in This Release:New Features:
· compatibility release for 64 bit operating systems; the installer has been completely rewritten to accommodate this.
· documentation system has been written using HTML help, which is the standard for Vista installations.
· various improvements made in the documentation
· installation procedure modified to better accommodate network installations and non-admin installations
· settings such as preferences and user models are now stored on a per-user basis instead of globally; this is also a bug fix for non-admin users attempting to save user models.
· graph preview animation has now been enabled by default.
· various bugfixes made in documentation
· pasting into spreadsheet did not work for a non-admin user; fixed.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall