CHSMiner Publisher's description
CHS can be identified by genomic regions that contain a set of colinear homologous genes (Fig 1A).
CHS can be identified by genomic regions that contain a set of colinear homologous genes (Fig 1A). A limited number of unmatched genes could be allowed in this context because of extensive deletion and insersion. However, some studies have shown that conserved gene order may be too strict for ancient divergence (e.g. whole genome duplication in early vertebrate evolution), as gene inversion is another dominant force to dengenerate the genome. In order to fully exploit potential homology, CHSMiner define CHS based on shared gene content alone (Fig 1B). You can see the review of Simillion et al.
* Define CHSs based on shared gene content alone to fully explore potential homology.
* Uniform design for both syntenies (between two different genomes) and paralogons (within the same genome).
* Fast greedy algorithm to search for CHSs and formal statistical evaluation of the results.
* Interactive visualization of CHSs from an individual one to whole genome pattern.
* Entire Java package and convenient windows interface for end users.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall