ChIP Monk Publisher's description
ChIPMonk is a program to enable the visualisation and analysis of ChIP-on-chip data.
ChIPMonk is a program to enable the visualisation and analysis of ChIP-on-chip data. It's main features are:
* Import of data from Nimblegen arrays (other formats can be added if people send us examples!)
* Noramlisation of data (both per array and per probe)
* Various data plotting options to assess data quality and the effectiveness of normalisation
* Creation of data groups for visualisation and analysis
* Visualisation of data against an annotated genome.
* Statistical analysis of data to find probes of interest
* Creation of reports containing probes, data and genome annotation
What's New in This Release:В· Fixed some parsing bugs to allow all current genome to be loaded
System Requirements:В· Java
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall