ccwatcher for Windows Publisher's description
from Xaver Wurzenberger
A computational chemistry monitoring, parsing and plotting application.
ccwatcher monitors the progress of computational chemistry calculations during their runtime. It parses important output and plots SCF energies. ccwatcher is platform-independent thanks to Python and the Qt Toolkit.
- Supports most 'big' computational chemistry programs
- Qt GUI and CLI interface
- Platform independent
- Interactive parsing, plotting and updating of logfile info
- Energies plotting via Qwt (free zooming) or Gnuplot (command-line plotting, PNG export)
- Supports multi-file load and comparison
ccwatcher currently supports Gaussian, ORCA, Turbomole, Molpro, GAMESS(US), NWChem, Jaguar, Firefly (Ex-PCGAMESS) and ADF. Check out the screenshots gallery for some visual impressions.
Please mind that ccwatcher is still in a (late) beta state, and, more serious ;-), I'm a self-taught amateur programmer. Nonetheless, any feedback is appreciated!
What's New in This Release:- 'Best points' dialog now scrollable and copyable
- Added a 'Loading...' progress bar
- Added 'last change time' display on status bar
- Added a refresh button.
- Implemented a 'Search'/'Find' system for the logtabs.
System Requirements:- Python
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall