AltAnalyze Publisher's description
AltAnalyze is a freely available
AltAnalyze is a freely available, open-source and cross-platform program that allows you to take RNASeq or relatively raw microarray data (CEL files or normalized), identify predicted alternative splicing or alternative promoter changes and view how these changes may affect protein sequence, domain composition, and microRNA targeting. AltAnalyze is compatible with any RNASeq data that can be aligned to junctions, several Affymetrix splicing sensitive array types
What's New in This Release:- numerous bug fixes (listed in FeaturesToImplement),
- multiple new accessory tools added: interactive network analysis and visualization, 3D PCA, identifier translator, alternative exon viewer, Venn Diagram viewer, and file merger,
- MarkerFinder algorithm included to unique find marker genes for each condition,
- customizable hierarchical clustering visualization options and associated ontology/gene-set/gene correlation/filtering options ,
- WikiPathways visualization for inputs without gene-values, 6) Batch effects normalization (combat),
- support for Agilent Feature Extraction file normalization and analysis,
- additional LineageProfiler analysis options,
- network visualization and hierarchical clustering of GO-Elite results and
- addition of Whole Genome R Vista TF site predictions for GO-Elite.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall