The Staking Machine Publisher's description
from 1Million Ltd
The Staking Machine or TSM for short, is a professional sports betting tool. It is a cutting-edge, bet tracking and system analysis tool. TSM shows you at a glance which staking plan would be best suited to your chosen selection method.
The Staking Machine or TSM for short, is a professional sports betting tool. It is a cutting-edge, bet tracking and system analysis tool. TSM shows you at a glance which staking plan would be best suited to your chosen selection method. TSM could well be the most important piece of betting software you ever purchase. Not only does it record and keep track of all your bets but it also calculates your bet results and next stakes. Compare 22 back staking plans, 15 lay staking plans and 2 Each Way Staking Plans alongside each other. See instantly which staking plan will make you the most money long term. See how much money you could have made and will soon be making!
1) - 22 Back Staking Plans - Level Stakes, 1326, D'alembert, Fibonacci, Percentage, Parlay, Pro, Secure, Fixed, Kelly, Square Root, Labouchere, Retirement, Bookies Bank, the infinite settings of XYZ, Up X Down Y, L.P.28, Stop at a Winner, Recovery, Rolling Doubles, Recovery Type 2 and Bookies Bank V2.
2) - 15 Lay Staking Plans - Includes Level Stakes, Fixed Liability, Mixed,Percentage Liability, Lay Percentage, Maria, Lay Ladder, Lay Kelly, Lay 1-4, Lay HiPro86 SP4, Percentage Recovery, Lay Labouchere, Lay XYZ, Lay % Up Down and Lay Maria.
3) - Add Filters - Ability to filter your bets into split betting banks, back and lay bets, odds ranges, type of sports etc
4) - Advanced Random Bet Data Generator - Generate up to 4000 bet results of different odds based on your set criteria in an instant. Unrestricted in the trial version.
5) - Advised Next Stake - shown for all staking plans. You do no calculations! The software does everything!
6) - Graph Feature - View your results in graph format. Print and save your graphs.
7) - In depth analysis of each Staking Plans results when used with your bets.
8) - Several ways to input data. Enter your bets manually or copy/paste them from Microsoft Excel. Import and Export CSV or TEXT files.
9) - Automated Betting - When used with Gruss Betting Assistant.
What's New in This Release:Automated Betting Updates, Help Manual Updated, Faster Internal Code
System Requirements:100MB RAM
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only