nFreeCell Publisher's description
This game is a Freecell solitaire number game clone with a mathematical twist.
This game is a Freecell solitaire number game clone with a mathematical twist. You are required to put a set of randomly placed 50 numbers in 5 colours, and numbers 0 to 9 each colour, back in order.
Fifty numbers are placed in 10 stacks (called Playing Stacks), 5 numbers each stack. Additionally there are five Empty Locations, can only have one number each. Five Solution Stacks will hold the resulting ordered numbers, value 0 to 9 for each of the five colours.
You will move numbers around by using the 5 Empty Locations and stack them back in order in the Solution Stack. Following rules will apply:
1. Any number may be moved from a Playing Stack to an Empty Location. Each Location will hold one number only.
2. Any number can be moved from and to the top a Playing Stack provided that:
* The moved number is of same colour as the destination number and of value one less than the value of the destination number
* Only a number of value 9 (any colour) can be placed in a free Playing Stack
3. A number can be also moved from an Empty Location to a Playing pile following the rules above
4. A number can be moved from an Empty Location or from the top of a Playing Stack to the Solution Stack provided that:
* The moved number is of same colour as the destination number and of value one more than the value of the destination number
* A number of value 0 can be moved to any free space in the Solution Stack
5. The game finishes when all 50 numbers have been moved to the Solution Stack in 5 piles of five colours. A stack must have number values 0 to 9, 0 being the first and 9 being the last number.
Almost all games are solvable, a typical game will be harder than Freecell.
System Requirements:Microsoft VB6 runtimes
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall