MazeKing Publisher's description
This solitaire card game has 52 cards laid out randomly in a 9x7 grid.
This solitaire card game has 52 cards laid out randomly in a 9x7 grid. Eleven locations are left empty. Purpose of this game is to move cards around by using the 11 empty locations and stack them back in order in four stacks of four suits.
A card may be moved only to one of the empty locations, and only if:
1. The moved card matches the suite of the card on the left of the empty location AND the value of the card on left is one less than the card moved
2. The moved card matches the suite of the card on the right AND the value of the card on right is one more than the card moved
3. There are empty locations on both left and right
4. The moved card has empty location to the left of the new location
5. The moved card has empty location to the right of the new location
6. An Ace can go to the right of a King of any suite
7. A King can go to the left of an Ace of any suite
8. Any card can go to the first (top left) or the last location (bottom right)
The game finishes when:
1. All the cards have been put in sequence, in four stacks each for Spades, Hearts, Diamonds and Clubs
2. Stacks suites can be in any order, like Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds, Spades etc
3. Cards in a stack must be in sequence like A234...QK or 5678...KA234 or QKA2...J etc
4. All moves are counted. You start with a score of 100 and a point is deducted for every card moved. You must rearrange cards using least number of moves thus achieving a maximum score.
This program offers you the choice of creating an printing custom cards with pictures.
System Requirements:Microsoft VB6 runtimes
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall