Cardoku Publisher's description
Cardoku is a Sudoku look alike with some subtle differences.
Cardoku is a Sudoku look alike with some subtle differences. This puzzle has following rules:
1. A puzzle has a 7x7 grid and a 52-card deck. A puzzle and its solution use only 49 cards.
2. Some cards are already placed on the grid as part of the puzzle. The remaining cards are stacked for use.
3. You are required to place all the remaining cards on the grid, given the following rules:
* No duplicate numbers in any row or a column
* A cell cannot have a card suite of the neighboring cells. Neighboring cells are Up,Down,Left and Right.
* A cell cannot have neighboring numbers of the neighboring cells. Neighboring numbers are +1 and -1 of a number. For example neighboring numbers of 5 would be 4 and 6; neighboring numbers of 1 will be 2 and K, and neighbors of K will be 1 and Q.
3D ? 1H
Cell in the centre has to be a Spade, and its value cannot be 2,4, 4,6, 2,K, and 1,Q. Also 3,5,1,K cannot be placed being in the same row and column. Therefore this cell cannot have 1,2,3,4,5,6,Q,K. In this case if only 7 is left in the remaining spades, then 7S must be placed in this cell.
This puzzle requires mathematical as well as visual skills. Even simple puzzles can be rather difficult to solve. Main features of this program are:
1. Create new puzzles manually or automatically; automatic creation offers puzzles with different difficulty levels
2. Solve existing puzzles manually
3. Create new puzzles interactively or in bulk
4. Save puzzles as Ascii or bitmap files
5. Print puzzles and solutions
6. 20,000 puzzles with varying levels of difficulty and solutions are provided.
System Requirements:Microsoft VB6 runtimes
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall