Gianas Return Publisher's description
GianaвЂ™s Return aims to be a worthy UNOFFICIAL sequel of вЂњThe Great Giana SistersвЂќ.
GianaвЂ™s Return aims to be a worthy UNOFFICIAL sequel of вЂњThe Great Giana SistersвЂќ. There is an official sequel for Nintendo DS named вЂњGiana Sisters DSвЂќ and also has slightly more levels than GianaвЂ™s Return. In other words, itвЂ™s worth the money.
ItвЂ™s very important to us, that you donвЂ™t mix up both projects вЂ“ GianaвЂ™s Return is UNOFFICIAL and FREE вЂ“ Giana Sisters DS is OFFICIAL and COMMERCIAL.
вЂњThe Great Giana SistersвЂќ is an alltime classic made in the late eighties mainly by Armin Gessert, Manfred Trenz and Chris HГјlsbeck. The game gained impressive attention but has been damned as Super Mario copy.
What's New in This Release:General changes:
- Extra credit screen to mention that we use Open-Source projects such as SDL, SDL_Mixer, libmodplug and zlib!
- Only tracked music remains in the game, the вЂњOGGвЂќ solution has been dropped.
- Code is plain C now and should be even easier to port
- Plenty of вЂњendianвЂќ fixes
- Various small fixes
- Modified вЂњtimingsвЂќ
Computer Versions only:
- Experimental OGL support, to be activated with вЂњ-oglвЂќ or вЂњ-ogl -hdвЂќ on desktop versions only. USE AT OWN RISK AND GIVE US FEEDBACK!
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall