Digital Paint: Paintball Publisher's description
Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0 is a fast-paced, team-based, first-person shooter with a variety of game modes and support for up to 4 teams
Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0 is a fast-paced, team-based, first-person shooter with a variety of game modes and support for up to 4 teams. Modes include Standard CTF, Siege (Attack/Defend), KOTH (King of the Hill), Elimination, Deathmatch (Free-for-all), and Pong. It was once a Quake2 mod but is now completely standalone and completely free.
What's New in This Release:* Tweak: Added sleep to server loop to hopefully prevent crashed servers from eating all CPU.
* Cvar: s_resamplequality - If set, sound resampling will use a linear algorithm to improve quality of non-48khz sound files.
* Cvar: s_resamplevolume - Since new sounds are quieter to avoid clipping, old non-48khz sounds will be scaled down by this value (default is 0.5, 50%).
* Cvar: s_force48khz - Enabled by default, sound settings are forced to high quality (48khz). If you wish to use
* Media: Surface specific splat sounds.
* Media: New 68 Carbine and VM-68 recordings.
* Media: Fixed admin map changing menu.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall