Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009: Staff Accounting and Payroll for Russia Help Publisher's description
This Help file provides information about the Staff Accounting and Payroll features and functionality in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 that are specific to Russia.
This download includes the GDL_Payroll.chm file, which includes the Help topics for the Staff Accounting and Payroll features and functionality.
1. In the language list, select the appropriate language for the download.
2. Click Download to save the file to your computer.
3. Double-click the downloaded .exe file on your computer to start the setup program.
4. When prompted for a location for the Help file, save it to the appropriate language folder in your Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 installation folder. By default, this is C:Program FilesMicrosoft Dynamics AX50ClientBinHelp%LANG%. For example, if you installed the Russian version of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, a folder named RU was created in the Help folder to store the Russian Help files. You would install the updated file in that folder using a path similar to C:Program FilesMicrosoft Dynamics AX50ClientBinHelpRU.
5. If the installer asks if you want to overwrite the existing file, click Yes.
6. Restart Microsoft Dynamics AX.
7. Repeat these steps on each computer where you want to install the Help, or save the file to a shared folder where other users can access it.
System Requirements:- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows Vista; Windows XP
- This Help file is intended for use with an existing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 installation.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only