Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Client Help Files for Russia and Eastern Europe Publisher's description
This file includes setup, conceptual, procedural, and form Help for the various countries/regions of Eastern Europe for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
The individual GLS layers for the Eastern Europe countries of Czech Republic, Latvia, Russia, Lithuania, Estonia, Poland, and Hungary have been merged to create a single GLS layer to better support multinational deployments of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009. Help files have also been merged and added to the application.
Some Help topics are common to all countries/regions within the Eastern Europe consolidated layer, and they are prefaced with (EEUR). Help topics that discuss functionality for a specific country or region are prefaced by the three-letter International Organization for Standardization (ISO) codes for the country or region.
1. In the language list, select the appropriate language for the download.
2. Click Download to save the file to your computer.
3. Double-click the downloaded .exe file on your computer to start the setup program.
4. When prompted for a location for the Help files, save them to the appropriate language folder in your Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 installation folder. By default, this is C:Program FilesMicrosoft Dynamics AX50ClientBinHelp%LANG%. For example, if you installed the Russian version of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, a folder named RU was created in the Help folder to store the Russian Help files. You would install the new files in that folder using a path similar to C:Program FilesMicrosoft Dynamics AX50ClientBinHelpRU.
Note: We recommend installing the U.S. English version of the help file along with the localized version for your country/region.
5. Restart Microsoft Dynamics AX.
6. Repeat these steps on each computer where you want to install the Help, or save the files to a shared folder where other users can access them.
System Requirements:* Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows Vista; Windows XP
* These Help files are intended for use with an existing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 installation.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall