TssResourceAllocationChart Publisher's description
from SadMan Software
Draws a chart showing the allocation of shared resources.
TssResourceAllocationChart, like its name suggests, draws a chart suitable for showing the allocation of shared resources. Those resources could represent shared rooms, cars, in fact anything at all.
Once you have a chart, you can:
* add or delete resources.
* add or delete allocations for each resource.
* change the bar style and colour of any resource.
* change the appearance of all or any specific allocation by changing the pen or brush attributes in the OnAllocationDraw event, or by using the OwnerDraw style.
* drag the entire chart right or left.
* drag a a single or multiple allocations right or left.
* drag an allocation from one resource to another.
* click and drag the end of an allocation to expand or contract it
What's New in This Release:Added support for Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall