APEv2 Library Publisher's description
APEv1 and APEv2 Taging Library.
APEv2 Library is a component for use in Win32 (9x/ME/2K/XP/Vista/W7), Win64 and OSX software.
Reads APEv1 and APEv2, and writes APEv2 Tags.
- Loading of APEv1 and APEv2 Tags
- Saving of APEv2 Tags
- Removing of APE Tags
- Supports ID3v1 tags after the APE tag
- Supports binary frames
- Bulit in support for extracting and inserting album cover pictures
- Access directly all frames as a TMemoryStream (full controll of the frame contents)
- Full unicode support
- Pure Delphi code, no external dependencies
- Delphi XE2 64bit and OSX compatible
Free for non commercial use.
What's New in This Release:Fixed reading of corrupt tags when a tag size is reported larger then the whole tag size.
System Requirements:Delphi 2009
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall