Affinic Debugger GUI Publisher's description
from Affinic Technology
Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface.
Affinic Debugger GUI .aka. ADG, is designed as a graphical user interface for various debuggers. The current release is specifically targeted on GDB, the GNU debugger. With the graphical windows, ADG can unleash the full powerful GDB by viewing multiple types of information within one view and maneuvering debugger with easily clicking. ADG also provides an integrated command console for users to input debugger command directly. ADG is available on Linux/Windows/Mac OS X. It is completely FREE to download and use for the first 30 days.
The goal of Affinic Debugger GUI focuses on the best user debugging experience. It tries to provide an intuitive interface to maneuver the code and extensive data to help analysis. ADG is a growing product.
- Direct access most of basic debugger operations from tool bars and menus
- Debugger command line console to fully maneuver an debugger
- Cursor -traced value printing provides the fast way to understand the code.
- Best-in-class assembly level graphical debugging capability with multiple views of register values, especially useful for debugging vector instructions.
- Memory many historical data like program, argument, environment, breakpoint, commands etc.
- Powerful dual-Mode symbol assist for auto completion on your console input
- Cross platform design and bring unified experience for Windows/Linux/Mac OS X
- Support CYGWIN path on Windows
- The new kernel makes remote debugging can be interrupted.
- Support GDB for not only x86/x86-64 but also for ARM and other compatible architectures
- Thread View with easy thread switch combobox.
- Support LLDB as the background debugger.
What's New in This Release:- Rework on startup information handling
- Support gdb -x file startup translation
- Support Apportable SDK android remoting debugging
- Fix bugs
- Introduce free lite version.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall