WPF Animated GIF Publisher's description
A simple library to display animated GIF images in WPF, usable in XAML or in code.
- Animates GIF images in a normal Image control; no need to use a specific control
- Takes actual frame duration into account
- Repeat behavior can be specified; if unspecified, the repeat count from the GIF metadata is used
- Notification when the animation completes, in case you need to do something after the animation
- Animation preview in design mode (must be enabled explicitly)
- Starting from version 1.4.0: support for controlling the animation manually (pause/resume/seek).
What's New in This Release:· Fixed Partial frame with Disposal method = 2 (restore background) can cause incorrect display of next frame.
System Requirements:· Visual Studio 2008 or later
· .NET framework 3.5 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall