Virto Ajax Web Part Calendar for Sharepoint Publisher's description
Version 3.0 now supports Microsoft Exchange Server, allowing SharePoint users to view, edit and manage events from three distinctive data sources (SharePoint lists, SQL tables and Microsoft Exchange Calendar) in a single Sharepoint calendar!
Virto Calendar enables users to view all of their events from different data sources (SharePoint List, Microsoft Exchange Calendar or SQL Tables) in one single calendar, sparing the necessity to switch between multiple views. Another value offered is the ability to bind from different data sources - from SharePoint lists, Microsoft Exchange Calendars and SQL tables, to create a new calendar event. This exceeds most other calendars that can only use one data source, and be displayed in only one view. Virto Calendar surpasses the existing SharePoint calendar view's functionality by allowing users to specify the list or view, and also color code the displayed items by category of events (such as internal or external, view day, week, month, year, and Gantt view). Currently, Virto Calendar supports English, German, Spanish, Russian, French, and Chinese Simplified languages.
Key Features of Virto Calendar:
- Combine all events from different data sources into one single calendar
- 3 different types of data sources integrated into a single solution: SharePoint Lists, SQL Tables or Microsoft Exchange 2007& 2010 calendars
- No additional solutions need to be installed
- Ajax functionality: quickly add, delete and edit events with drag & drop feature
- Multi-level color coding
- Optional Tooltip
- Preview images and pictures
- Variety of views (Day, Month, Year, Week, Work Week, Gantt Chart, Multisource)
- Audience Targeting Support
- Date Picker for quick and easy navigation
- Advanced filtering, displaying only items satisfied to the specific criteria
- Microsoft Exchange (Outlook) integration
- Single aggregated view of all your events from different SharePoint Lists
- Appearance settings (predefined colors, custom height & width)
- Printing of any Calendar View
What's New in This Release:Microsoft Exchange Server Integration!
System Requirements:MOSS 2007, WSS v3, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall