Virto Ajax Calendar Pro Exchange Edition Publisher's description
A Web Part calendar for SharePoint users to view, edit and manage events from three distinctive data sources (SharePoint lists, SQL tables and Microsoft Exchange Calendar) in a single SharePoint calendar.
Virto Ajax Calendar enables users to view all of their events from three different data sources (SharePoint List, Microsoft Exchange Calendar or SQL Tables) in one single calendar! This surpasses the existing SharePoint calendar view's functionality by allowing users to specify the list or view, and also color code the displayed items by category of events (such as internal or external, view day, week, month, year, and Gantt view).
The main added value of Virto Ajax Calendar is the opportunity to have all the events from different data sources displayed in a single calendar view, sparing the necessity to switch between multiple views. Another value offered is the ability to bind from different data sources - from SharePoint lists, Microsoft Exchange Calendars and SQL tables, to create a new calendar event. This is in comparison to most other calendars that can only use one data source, and be displayed in only one view. To distinguish events from different sources in Virto Calendar, one can use multi-level color coding.
Key Features & Advantages:
- 3 types of data sources integrated into a single solution: SharePoint Lists, SQL Tables or Microsoft Exchange 2007 & 2010 calendars.
- Ajax functionality: add, delete and edit events with drag & drop feature.
- Multi level color coding.
- Optional Tooltip.
- Variety of Views (Day, Year, Week, Month, Work Week, Gantt chart, Multisource).
- Display any number of Exchange calendars from distinct users in a single SharePoint calendar.
- Create, edit and delete an Exchange calendar event via SharePoint calendar with full synchronization of SharePoint and Exchange calendars.
- Color-code events from different calendars.
- Set tooltips for calendar events displaying description, timeframes, event participants or any other event field.
What's New in This Release:
В· Advanced filters available for calendar data sources
В· Bug with visible calendar item edit link in case user has read only rights
В· New Licening System
System Requirements:MOSS 2007, WSS v3, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall