uriparser Publisher's description
from Sebastian Pipping
uriparser is a strictly RFC 3986 compliant URI parsing and handling library written in C.
uriparser is a strictly RFC 3986 compliant URI parsing and handling library written in C. uriparser is cross-platform, fast, supports Unicode and is licensed under the New BSD license.
- Cross-platform (Unix, Windows, Mac OS X, ...)
- Strictly compliant to RFC 3986 (latest URI RFC on track STD 66 to date)
+ Reference resolution (section 5.2, since version 0.4.0)
+ Reference creation (since version 0.5.2)
+ Recomposition (section 5.3, since version 0.4.0)
+ Syntax-based normalization (section 6.2.2, since version 0.5.0)
- Fast (linear input length time complexity)
- Unicode support
- No external dependencies
- Extensive unit testing using CppTest
- Liberal license (New BSD license).
What's New in This Release:- Fixed: Resolution of relative URI "/" broken
- Fixed: uriAddBaseUri produced uriUri objects with both host and the absolutePath flag set (while the absolutePath flag should only be true for URI objects without a host) when resolving absolute URIs like "/" or "/foo/bar". Now the absolutePath flag is set to URI_FALSE and an empty segment is added as necessary
- Fixed: .errorCode could end up unset, previously
- Fixed: Resolve use of non-POSIX "sed -r" used when building documentation (bug #18)
- Fixed: Build DLL with -no-undefined on Windows
- Added: Command line tool "uriparse"
- Soname: 1:15:0
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall