TGraphDisplay3D Publisher's description
3D graph and sample display Delphi component.
TGraphDisplay3D is a 3D graph display component for Delphi, for use in Win32 (9x/ME/2K/XP/Vista/7) and Win64 software.
It's purpose is to provide display of graphs, in the most powerful and efficient (yet easy to use), Direct3D display way. As it uses 3D accelerated graphics it can easily display more then a million values and still maintain real time interaction and decent FPS. It provides functions like positive, mono, stereo or multiple display type of graphs, configureable colors, making a selection, adding markers, animated zoom in and out, automatic amplitude adjusting, customized axis text, etc.
TGraphDisplay3D also has the powerful ability to display audio sample data. In addition to the functions mentioned before, there is support for displaying mono, stereo or multi-channel audio files (5.1. etc), playback position display, quick-playing from click, etc.
- Positive, Mono, Stereo and Multi display type
- Line or "gradient triangles" mode display
- Automatic or manual amplitude adjustment
- Real-time oscilloscope mode
- Audio sample display support (functions to use the component as a sample display) with support for unlimited audio channels
- Selection capability (per channel for a multi graph)
- Add markers with name and custom color
- Component uses an array of graphs, that is you can switch between multiple displays with one line of code
- Animated display (zoom in and out, startup rotation effect)
- Completly customizable (axis texts, colors, grids, legends, background, etc.)
- Supports rendering in a separate thread
- Supports x64 build target
- Fully object oriented Delphi type design
TGraphDisplay3D can be used for free in free applications/projects.
What's New in This Release:Improved animation effects.
System Requirements:DirectX9, Delphi 2009
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall