Super PDF2Image Converter .NET Publisher's description
from Software Siglo XXI
Super Pdf2Image Converter is a 100% C#.NET wrapper to GhostLibrary that allows you to convert any page within a PDF file to a rasterized image in just two lines of code.
Super Pdf2Image Converter is a 100% C#.NET wrapper to GhostLibrary that allows you to convert any page within a PDF file to a rasterized image in just two lines of code. Super Pdf2Image Converter has been designed to be very easy to use. It's available as a very simple .NET library, written in C#, so you only need to call a function to get the rasterized image of any page of a PDF file.
Typical usage includes:
- Create thumbnails of any page of a PDF file.
- Display PDF files from your WinForm or ASP.NET application.
- Conversion of PDF files to raster/bitmap images.
- Batch conversion.
- Designed to minimize complexity - only 2 lines of code needed
- Fast page count and size detect
- Can specify page number to rasterize, resolution, image format, width and height
- C# written (easy to use in C# or VB.NET proyects)
- Requires GhostScript library (download here)
- Formats supported: PNG (24-bit color/truecolor or grayscale) JPEG BMP (8-bit color and truecolor) TIFF (24-bit color, 12-bit color, grayscale and bitonal: CCITT G3/G4, 2D G3, LZW, Packbits)
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall