SmartSVN Professional Publisher's description
from SyntEvo GmbH
The World’s Most Popular Cross-Platform Subversion Client
# SmartSVN is the most powerful SVN client. If you need to do more than a daily update and commit, it's the right choice for you.
# SmartSVN makes common things easy (e.g. switching to another branch) and complex things possible. Competing SVN clients often are limited to a minor subset of the Subversion features.
# SmartSVN runs on virtually all operating systems. No need to learn different tools.
# With SmartSVN you are saving time, so licensing costs will pay off quickly.
# SmartSVN supports your mode of practice: Either work with a highly optimized user interface or perform tasks simply from within the Windows Explorer.
# SmartSVN has everything out of the box вЂ” file compare, conflict solver and SSH client. No need for external tools.
Below you will find the major features which are available in SmartSVN.
* New features in SmartSVN 5
* Detailed feature comparison Between the free SmartSVN Foundation and the commercial SmartSVN
With SmartSVN Professional you can handle tags and branches as convenient as if they were a native Subversion feature. Once you have defined the project repository Locations for the trunk, the tags and branches, you won't need to deal with hard-to-remember URLs anymore. Just use tags and branches as you are used to from other version control systems, like CVS.
- Commit: Entries scheduled for deletion inside directories
scheduled for replacement are not skipped.
- Commit: Internal error while typing commit message
- Externals: Single file externals not working for binary files
- Log Cache: Possible internal error
- Mac OS/Unix: Problems when working with files containing ''
- Mac OS X: Can't assign SmartSVN a virtual desktop (space) in the
- Refresh: Possible internal error when refreshing Locks periodically
and root directory is invalid (unversioned)
- Repository Browser: Possible internal error
- Revert: Fails on a removed missing directory
What's New in This Release:- Add Tag: fixing externals broken
- Log: possible internal error when invoking Edit|Copy ...-actions
- Refresh: possible internal error related to moved files
- Splash screen was displaying wrong version (still containing "preview")
- Update: possible internal error caused by outdated information on UI
- Upgrade: possible internal error
- Various trees: possible UI-related internal error
- Validate Working Copy Meta Data: might have reported false-positive inconsistencies
System Requirements:Java Runtime Environment 1.5 or higher
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall