SmartSplitter Publisher's description
Control splitter class for REALbasic.
SmartSplitter is a cross-platform open-source control splitter class for REALbasic 5 or greater. The SmartSplitter control allows the user to resize other controls contained in the window as desired. It can automatically attach nearby controls thus achieving full functionality with NO coding and NO binding! SmartSplitter is developed for and tested on Linux, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, and Windows 98/2000/XP.
SmartSplitter began like so many other classes do - as a simple crappy class in an early crappy project. But as I used this divider thingy in more of my projects, I gradually added in smarts until so great the intellect of this amazing class, I felt obliged to spend the extra effort to simplify it, Clean It up, and make it more accessible
* ClearRect removed from paint routine to fix background color under Windows XP
* Splitters set to StayProportional are now proportional to attached control extents rather than from min/maxLimits
--- Thanks to Tomas Camin for letting me know about this ---
* Fixed CanvasSmartSplitterDebugger so that it now works in Mac OS X using RB2005 and later
* Masking CanvasSmartSplitterDebugger so that it looks better
* Fixed initialization issue happening when splitter is referenced before Open event
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall