Simple Injector Publisher's description
from Steven van Deursen
The Simple Injector is an easy-to-use Inversion of Control library for .NET and Silverlight.
The Simple Injector is an easy-to-use Inversion of Control library for .NET and Silverlight. It solely supports code-based configuration and is an ideal starting point for developers unfamiliar with larger IoC / DI libraries
What's New in This Release:New features and improvements:
· Registration.InitializeInstance(object) method added to allow initializing instances that can't be created by the container, but need to be initialized according to the container's configuration. (work item 19502)
· InstanceProducer.Registration property added to allow accessing the InstanceProducer's Registration instance.
· Properties where not injected when a single instance was registered using RegisterSingle(T), although any initializers (registered through RegisterInitializer(Action)) did fire. (work item 19513)
· A NullReferenceException would be thrown by the container, when a Func registration was called that returned null combined with the injection of one or more properties for that type. (work item 19526)
· The exception thrown by the container when one of the type's properties couldn't be resolved, did not describe the name of the property.
· RegisterSingleOpenGeneric and RegisterOpenGeneric with custom lifestyle didn't work correctly when the registration was made with the same type for both the service and implementation type. This made the container fall back to resolving a transient type instead. (work item 19570).
System Requirements:· .NET Framework 4.0
· Silverlight 4
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall