Screen2Video Pro ActiveX Control Publisher's description
from Viscom Softwares
Record screen activity as video file.
Advantage of Screen2Video Pro SDK ActiveX:
- Try before you buy - All Viscom trial versions are identical to the registered versions so you can fully evaluate, test and work with the product before purchasing.
- Increased development speed - The object-oriented structure, over 30 screen recorder function and simple syntax, which can cut down development time.
- Royalty-free - All our products are 100% royalty free. No runtime cost and additional cost.
- Frequent Update - We always improving our products and add new features, let your application more competitive.
- Free support - We provide free email support for life.
- Affordable Price - In the market, the cost of Screen Recorder SDK need USD 1000 or above.
- Multiple development tools - It can be used within any Windows development environment that supports .NET libraries or ActiveX components from Delphi 4 to Visual Studio 2010, including RAD Studio (Delphi and C builder), Visual Basic 6, VBA, Visual C , Delphi, Visual FoxPro, PHP, ASP, XBasic, Microsoft Word, Excel & Access, Realbasic, WinDev, C#, J#, VB.NET and many others.
- Record screen activity, mouse movement to swf, flv, avi ( compressed or uncompressed), or wmv files.
- Record any monitor screen from a multi-monitor system.
- Support Zoom in, Zoom out to specific area when screen capturing.
- Support Pause, Resume when screen capturing.
- Draw texts, images, date time on video when screen capturing.
- Draw Multi images, texts on video in same time.
- Draw overlay time stamp (18 different date formats) on video.
- User define transparent color, alpha value when draw images on video.
- Draw multi-line overlay text on video provide over 50 different text styles.
- Allow use mp3 audio codec and adjust audio bitrate, sample rate, channels when save to avi file.
- Capture full screen or portion of the screen.
- Capture screen from specific window handle.
- Capture Ms Window Media player and game (need turn off Hardware acceleration ).
- User define capturing frame rate.
- Enable or Disable capture mouse cursor.
- Support Custom WMV Profiles.You can output WMV 9 format, configure streams to use variable bit rate encoding (VBR), uncompressed audio or video stream, Video Size, Buffer Size, Frame rate, etc.
- Video /Audio Compressors Setting before save to avi file.
- WMV Profile setting.
- Easy to use. Screen2Video ActiveX control can simply be dropped onto a form or dialog.
- Capture Audio from different audio input pin, include microphone.
- No need Window Media Encoder 9.
- Include c# 2005, Delphi, VB , VC , VFP Sample source code.
- Royalty free distribution of the OCX file.
- Compatible with any programming language that supports ActiveX (Access, Visual C , Visual Basic , Visual Foxpro, Delphi, .Net, etc.)
What's New in This Release:- improved CaptureArea method allow input pixel, not need input percentage of capture area.
- Fixed cannot output avi file if CaptureAudio property = false.
- Fixed some bugs.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall