Python Publisher's description
Python is a programming language that lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively.
Python is a programming language that lets you work more quickly and integrate your systems more effectively. You can learn to use Python and see almost immediate gains in productivity and lower maintenance costs.
What's New in This Release:- Python 3.4 includes a range of improvements of the 3.x series, including hundreds of small improvements and bug fixes. Major new features and changes in the 3.4 release series so far include:
- PEP 435, a standardized "enum" module
- PEP 442, improved semantics for object finalization
- PEP 443, adding single-dispatch generic functions to the standard library
- PEP 445, a new C API for implementing custom memory allocators
- PEP 446, changing file descriptors to not be inherited by default in subprocesses
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall