PostgreSQL Data Access Components Publisher's description
PgDAC is an enhanced component library for fast direct access to PostgreSQL from Delphi, C++Builder and Lazarus. PgDAC offers wide coverage of the PostgreSQL feature set and emphasizes optimized data access strategies.
PostgreSQL Data Access Components (PgDAC) is a library of components that provides direct access to PostgreSQL database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE8/XE7/XE6/XE5/XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6, Borland C++Builder 6, Lazarus 1.2.4 and Free Pascal 2.6.4 for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. PgDAC is designed to help programmers develop really lightweight, faster and cleaner PostgreSQL database applications without deploying any additional libraries. The capability to develop applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac OS, iOS, and now - Android. PgDAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to databases.
- RAD Studio XE7 is supported
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Direct access to server data. Does not require installation of other data provider layers
- Full support of the latest versions of PostgreSQL Server and all PostgreSQL Server data types
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Automatic data updating with TPgQuery, TPgTable, and TPgStoredProc components
- Unicode and national charset support
- Supports many PostgreSQL-specific features, such as notifications, notices, and sequences
What's New in This Release:* RAD Studio XE8 support * AppMethod support * Support for ODBC is added in Lazarus for UNIX platforms
System Requirements:PgDAC works directly through TCP/IP protocol and does not use the PostgreSQL client library.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall