Oracle Data Access Components for Rad Studio XE2 Publisher's description
ODAC (Oracle Data Access Components) is an enhanced component library for fast direct access to Oracle from Delphi, C++ Builder and Lazarus, supporting Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux, Free BSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
Oracle Data Access Components (ODAC) is a library of components that provides direct access to Oracle database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6/5, Borland C++Builder 6/5, Lazarus 1.0.8 and Free Pascal 2.6.2 for Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
ODAC offers wide coverage of the Oracle feature set, supports both Client and Direct connection modes and emphasizes optimized data access strategies.
The capability to connect to the most popular databases from iOS is added. ODAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to databases.
Now, DB-applications development is available with using Automatic Reference Counting or any other features of the new NEXTGEN compiler with no limits.
- RAD Studio XE4 support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- iOS development support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Direct access to server data. No need to install of other data provider layers
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- In Direct mode does not require Oracle client software and works directly through TCP/IP
- Full support of the latest versions of Oracle and its data types
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- Automatic data updating with the TOraQuery, TSmartQuery, and TOraTable components
- Advanced script execution functionality with the TOraScript component
- Integration with OraDeveloper Tools and dbForge Studio for Oracle for advanced database development
- Oracle Advanced Queuing support
- Oracle alerts and pipes support
- Oracle direct path interface support
What's New in This Release:* Rad Studio XE4 is supported * NEXTGEN compiler is supported * Application development for iOS is supported * FPC 2.6.2 and Lazarus 1.0.8 are supported * BINARY_DOUBLE & BINARY_FLOAT data types support in the Direct mode is added * Connection string support is improved
System Requirements:Windows XP
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall