NiceGrid Component Publisher's description
from Priyatna Codes
A free Delphi component that aimed to be a standard string grid
NiceGrid is a free Delphi component that aimed to be a standard string Grid replacement. It is written from scratch, not descended from TStringGrid. The main reason why I write this component is to have a grid component that nice and smooth. Here's some feature of NiceGrid:
* Headers can be merged and or multilined.
* Smooth scrolling, not aligned to top left cell coordinate.
* All Aspect of grid colors can be customized: header light color, header dark color, header color, grid color, text color, etc.; resulting a real nice looking grid.
* Alternate row color.
* Can be customized at design time.
* Each column can have its own horizontal and vertical alignment, color, and font.
* Each column can be hidden.
* Can be auto fit to width.
* Can be auto calculate column width.
# Bug fixed: OnCellChange event and friends only fired by user input, not by code (It seems that this behavior conforms with VCL design. I just get the point. ;-)
# Bug fixed: messing up with accelerator keys. NiceGrid can't Capture Chars that already defined as accelerators of other control. This is fixed now.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: