NetXtremeScp .NET Publisher's description
Securely retrieving messages from a mailbox on a remote server in your .NET apps
NetXtremePop3 offers a set of essential classes for retrieving mail from a mailbox on a remote POP3 server. MIME is also supported by NetXtremePop3 which allows you to read mail message from file (.eml extension) or stream, sign/verify, encrypt/decrypt, extracts mail message headers and bodies and retrieve attachments.
* Receiving, deleting and undeleting mail with Pop3Client.
* Secure MIME (S/MIME) support.
* Firewall and Proxy support.
* SSL2, SSL3, PCT and TLS support.
* X509 Certificate Management support.
* Supports IPv6.
* 100% managed code written in C#.
* Fully documented and 20 Sample projects written in C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET.
* Root namespace changed from Safabyte to ComponentForge.
* MIME - Fixed a bug with SHA2.
* MIME - IEnumerable support added to some more collections.
* MIME - Enhanced logging capabilities.
System Requirements:.NET Framework 2.0 or higher
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall