NetXtreme S/MIME Component for .NET Publisher's description
Easily manipulate messages with simple and advanced low-level interfaces.
NetXtremeMime offers two sets of classes to manipulate MIME messages - simple and advanced low-level interfaces. NetXtremeMime can be used to read mail message from file (.eml extension) or stream, sign/verify, encrypt/decrypt, extracts mail message headers and bodies and retrieve attachments.
NetXtremeMime is also included in the following suites which are bundles that include many additional components:
* NetXtremeNetworkPro Suite
* NetXtremeMailPro Suite
* NetXtremeMailMerge Suite
* NetXtremeMail Suite
* NetXtremeBounceFilter Component
* NetXtremeImap Component
* NetXtremePop3 Component
* NetXtremeSmtp Component
Secure MIME (S/MIME) Support
* Load and save MIME message.
* Text and HTML message body.
* Read mail message from a disk file or stream.
* Write mail message to a disk file or stream.
* Parser accepts many damaged messages.
* Automatically detects character set.
* Message header can be accessed easily.
* Attachment can be saved/added to/from a file or stream.
* Serialization support.
* Message signing and signature validation.
* Encrypt and Decrypt message
System Requirements:.NET Framework 2.0 or higher
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall