NET NetXtremeImap Component Publisher's description
Securely manage a mailbox on a remote server in your .NET apps
NetXtremeImap is a powerful component which allows you to quickly and securely manage mail messages on a remote server using ImapClient class with a few lines of code. MIME is also supported by NetXtremeImap which allows you to read mail message from file (.eml extension) or stream, sign/verify, encrypt/decrypt, extracts mail message headers and bodies, retrieve attachments.
* Receive message list.
* Download, upload, delete, copy messages.
* Mark/unmark message flags.
* Secure MIME (S/MIME) support.
* Firewall and Proxy support.
* SSL2, SSL3, PCT and TLS support.
* X509 Certificate Management support.
* Supports IPv6.
* 100% managed code written in C#.
* Fully documented and 8 Sample projects written in C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET.
What's New in This Release:NEW:
* Root namespace changed from Safabyte to ComponentForge.
* MIME - Fixed a bug with SHA2.
* MIME - IEnumerable support added to some more collections.
* MIME - Enhanced logging capabilities.
System Requirements:.NET Framework 2.0 or higher
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall