Megalui Publisher's description
from gonen raveh
Megalui supports Immediate-mode OpenGL drawing and GUI widgets based on the GLUI open source project.
Megalui supports Immediate-mode OpenGL drawing and GUI widgets based on the GLUI open source project. It is running on Windows & Linux.
- Simple and powerful 'C' API; 2D/3D Drawing (Onscreen or 2D Plane);
- 3D Height Map Rendering; Seamless WebCam-Capture via Video-For-Windows API;
- 2D/3D Text Rendering;
- Alpha-Blending Drawing of all primitives;
- Drawing images on-screen and on-surface (plane);
- Images with Alpha-Blending;
- 3D Object/Surface Picking By using 2D screen coordinates; Line, Rectangle, Circle, Ellipse, Rectangle, Polygon, Points drawing primitives;
- Complex 2D Path drawing including bezier and quad curves; Draw Lines with Arrow Head in 3D;
- Generate out-of-the-box images using 'uiChessboardImage' or 'uiNamedImage';
- Draw 3D text using printf like API;
- 3D camera path animation For fly-Over Animations; LaTEX-style Mathematical Formula Rendering;
- Cartoon Shaders;
- Multiple Views Rendering
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall