MBS Filemaker Plugin Publisher's description
Allow FileMaker developers to extend their solutions in some amazing ways
The MBS is easily the most powerful plug-in available for FileMaker today. There are over 130 functions that allow FileMaker developers to extend their solutions in some amazing ways. Take for example this neat little trick!
* Replace the existing callback with new code using the status field. This works with IE7.
* Changed code to search for a webview to work better with borders.
What's New in This Release:· Added Addressbook functions to work on the Mac OS X Contacts database.
· Added ServerSocket functions.
· Added Socket functions.
· Added App.GetDockIcon, App.GetProcessName, App.SetDockIcon and App.SetProcessName
· Added Hash.SHA1, Hash.SHA1.HMAC, Hash.SHA256 and Hash.RandomString.
· Added IKSlideShow.AddImage, IKSlideShow.AddPath, IKSlideShow.AddPDF and IKSlideShow.AddURL.
· Added IKSlideShow.GetMode and IKSlideShow.SetMode.
· Added JSON.GetObjectItemTree function.
· Added Math.IsValidCC function.
· Added more DynaPDF functions for drawing graphics.
· Added new mode for Files.List for Windows to use more wildcards.
· Added oAuth example project.
· Added optional parameter to Hash functions to return either Hex or Base64.
· Added PDFKit.WriteToPath function.
· Added RunTask functions and ExtractText utility for Mac.
· Added String.DecodeURLComponent and String.EncodeURLComponent.
· Added Syntax Coloring for Script Debugger on Mac.
· Added System.Logout, System.Restart, System.Shutdown and System.Sleep.
· Added Time.UnixTimeStamp.
· Added Twain.GetCloseAfterTransfer and Twain.SetCloseAfterTransfer.
· Added Twain.GetCompressionQuality, Twain.GetFilePaths, Twain.GetFileType, Twain.GetFolderPath, Twain.SetCompressionQuality, Twain.SetFileType and Twain.SetFolderPath.
· Added Twain.GetDiscardBlankPages, Twain.GetDuplexEnabled, Twain.SetDiscardBlankPages and Twain.SetDuplexEnabled.
· Added Twain.GetImageCount function.
· Added Twain.GetPixelType and Twain.SetPixelType.
· Added UTF-16, UTF-16BE, UTF-16LE text encoding options for CURL.GetResultAsText, CURL.GetDebugAsText, CURL.GetHeaderAsText, CURL.GetInputAsText, SerialPort.Read and Socket.Read.
· Added Webview.GetPlainText and WebView.CopyFormattedText functions.
· Added Window.SetTitleIcon.
· Changed CURL FTPPort, CustomRequest and Range options to pass nil to CURL if you pass empty string in order to disable/reset the feature.
· Changed FM.ExecuteSQLOnIdle to also set values for FM.ExecuteSQL.LastErrorMessage and FM.ExecuteSQL.LastError.
· Changed GraphicsMagick Write methods to scale down jpeg previews for PNG/GIF/BMP to maximum of 600 pixels in width/height.
· Changed license key check for DynaPDF. You now can use one DynaPDF license key from us for both Filemaker and Real Studio / Xojo plugin.
· Changed Twain plugin store several images and not just the last one.
· Fixed a memory leak with ProgressDialog.SetFont on Windows.
· Fixed a problem with scanning images without GUI to a file.
· Fixed an alignment bug with Twain functions.
· Fixed bug in Bookmark functions.
· Fixed bug in Files.Rename on Windows where you could get an error dialog.
· Fixed bug in PDFKit.GetPDFAttribute with Keywords parameter.
· Fixed bug in Twain.SetDefaultDSIdentity. You can now pass text.
· Fixed problem where our plugin doesn't load on Windows XP.
· Fixed problem with SerialPort.Read when it waited for data to arrive.
· Fixed problem with Twain plugin giving white only pictures with scanning BW/Gray.
· Functions which return text and handle UTF-16 will now respect the Byte Order Mark.
· Improved multi page scanning in twain.
· Plugins are now compiled with Xcode 4.6 on Mac.
· Updated libXL to version 3.4.2
· Updated DynaPDF to version 220.127.116.11
· Updated String.ReadTextFile to also read UTF-16 files if you pass right text encoding.
System Requirements:· Filemaker
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall