Map Suite Silverlight Edition Publisher's description
from ThinkGeo LLC
GIS mapping control for .NET developers working with Silverlight.
Map Suite Silverlight Edition is a .NET native GIS software control that lets .NET developers add rich, interactive maps to their Silverlight-based Web applications. Now you can harness the full power of a professional GIS control in the sleek, next-generation interfaces of Microsoft Silverlight. This is not a slimmed-down control -- it's full-featured GIS for Silverlight!
- True .NET native component
- Bring your cutting-edge user interface designs to life with Silverlight
- Fully customizable GIS control packed with professional mapping features
- Build platform-independent Silverlight applications for the PC and Mac
- Deploy your application anywhere there's Internet access
- Includes dozens of "How Do I?" sample applications with source code in C#
- Enjoy royalty-free distribution of your project
- Professional support that's ready to assist you
- 1-Year Software Assurance Plan
Map Suite Silverlight Edition supports mouse wheel scrolling, dynamic refreshes, track zooming, animation effects and more, giving your users a visually rich GIS experience on their PC or Mac.
Requires Visual Studio 2008 SP1, Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition or Visual Studio 2010, plus Silverlight Tools for Visual Studio.
What's New in This Release:Major upgrade adds improved performance and memory usage, Out-Of-Browser support, enhanced XML serialization, Code Generator, improved Bing Maps performance and much more.
System Requirements:Visual Studio 2010 with Silverlight 4 Tools for Visual Studio; 400 MHz CPU with 256MB RAM
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall