LinqConnect Express Publisher's description
Free ORM solution, developed closely to the Microsoft LINQ to SQL technology.
LinqConnect Express is a free fast and easy to use ORM solution, developed closely to the Microsoft LINQ to SQL technology, and supporting SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite. It provides a powerful model designer tool with complete integration to Visual Studio - Entity Developer. This free package does not allow customization of code templates and is limited to 10 entities in the project.
* Actively developed technology Unlike LINQ to SQL
LinqConnect is an actively developed ORM solution. We keep on improving our product and adding new features based on user feedback.
* Complete toolkit provided
LinqConnect includes the Express Edition of all supported dotConnect data providers, visual model designer - Entity Developer, and SQL monitoring tool - dbMonitor.
* Visual model designer
With Entity Developer all the model creating and editing tasks can be performed in convenient GUI, completely eliminating the need of the manual XML editing, thus greatly reducing the development and learning time.
LinqConnect uses classes and interfaces completely compatible with LINQ to SQL, while extending its functionality, so LINQ to SQL developer can easily get started to work with LinqConnect.
* LINQPad Support.
What's New in This Release:- Oracle 12c is supported
- VARCHAR2/NVARCHAR2/RAW types with length increased to 32KB are supported for Oracle 12c
- Oracle 12c specific SQL generation for paging is supported
- The Collate method of the SqlMethods class is implemented
- The behaviour is changed: CreateDatabase functionality generates columns with the identity clause 'GENERATED AS IDENTITY' for primary key properties with 'IsDbGenerated=True' (only for Oracle 12c)
- The bug with ignoring 'IsDbGenerated = True' when using Attach(TEntity entity, bool asModified) method is fixed
- The bug with the compiled query cache when query contains parameters with the same values is fixed
- The bug related to working with LinqConnect for Metro in WinJS applications is fixed
- Entity Developer:
- The predefined templates are improved: new template setting, "Use Compiled Query Cache", is added
- The behaviour is changed: "Generate Database Script"/"Update Database From Model" wizards generate columns with the identity clause 'GENERATED AS IDENTITY' for properties with 'Auto Generated Value=True' (only for Oracle 12c)
System Requirements:.NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 or higher
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall