libZPlay Publisher's description
from Zoran Cindori
libZPlay multimedia library for playing mp3, ogg, ac3, flac, wav and pcm files and streams
libZPlay multimedia library for playing mp3, ogg, ac3, flac, wav and pcm files and streams.
This library integrate all decoders for supported formats. You don't need additional libraries. Library is using native WINAPI functions from kernel32.dll, user32.dll, gdi32.dll and winmm.dll. All these libreries are standard libraries on all Microsoft Windows. There is no need for MFC or .NET support. Just pure WINAPI. Library will play music directly to soundcard. Simple and easy. No need for additional programming. You can play music using only 3 lines of code (create class, open file and start playing). Simple, simple, simple ...
* supports mp3, ogg, flac, ac3, wav, pcm
* UNICODE support for functions using strings ( filename, error messages, ID3 info, ... )
* read info tags from file ( ID3v1, ID3v2, VORBIS comment, wave RIFF list, FLAC VORBIS comment )
* REVERSE PLAYING (you can play song backward in real time, "real" backward playing without predecoding in PCM)
* built in equaliter, user can specify own subbands, add subbands, ...
* built in echo and reverb sound processor
* pitch/rate/tempo change
* stereo cut effect
* detect beat-per-minute using 2 methods ( peak detection and autocorrelation)
* loop playing (you can play just one portion of file, repeat this portion ... )
* channel mixer (you can mix left and right chanel, convert stereo to mono ... )
* volume slide control (fade-in and fade-out)
* internal volume control (without affecting wave out device volume)
* pulling VU meter data (you can simply create VU meter)
* pulling FFT data (you can simply build FFT spectrum analyzer)
* built in FFT spectrum graph, library will draw complete spectrum graph on your window
* callback mechanism (class will inform you about events like play, stop, fade, ...)
* access to decoded PCM data throug callback message
* play data from disk files, UNICODE SUPPORT
* play data from allocated memory
* play dynamic streams (push small memory chunks into stream while song is playing, for download streams)
* selecting wave output (for multiple waveout devices)
* easy play, pause, seek ...
* Class interface for Visual C++ .NET, Visual Basic .NET, C# .NET and Delphi.
With this library you can easy play mp3, ogg, flac, wave files with VB.NET, C#, Delphi, C/C++ and any other language capable to call exported functions from Dynamic Link Libraries ( Dll ) with __stdcall calling convention.
In C++ you can link libZPlay as static library with your project and you don't need libzplay.dll. Or you can link with libzplay.dll and then you need to distribute libzplay.dll with your application.
In VB.NET, Delphi and C# you can only use libzplay.dll as dynamic library and you need to distribute libzplay.dll with your application.
What's New in This Release:- fixed problem with ID3v1 algorithm
- fixed problem with callback function
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall