LibUsbDotNet Publisher's description
from Travis Robinsom
LibUsbDotNet is a .NET C# USB library for WinUsb, libusb-win32, and Linux libusb v1.x developers.
LibUsbDotNet is a .NET C# USB library for WinUsb, libusb-win32, and Linux libusb v1.x developers. All basic USB device functionality can be performed through common device classes allowing you to write OS and driver independent code.
* Full support for WinUSB. All WinUSB interfaces are treated as seperate devices. IE each interface can be used by a different application.
* Extended kernel level support for libusb-win32.
* Supports unix-like operating systems using mono .NET and Libusb-1.0.
* Common device classes allow for a single code base to support multiple drivers and platforms.
* Includes a Usb InfWizard utility (windows only) for generating usb installation packages, removing devices, and installing drivers.
* Device discovery using any or all of the folowing criteria:
o Revision Code
o Serial Number
o Device Interface GUID
* Source package includes many small example applications.
What's New in This Release:В· Fixed libusb-1.0 support.
В· This was broken when ISO endpoint support was added.
В· HasLibUsbDriver()()() property
В· This property will always return true.
В· Fixed 32bit applications not running on 64bit operating systems. (Windows)
В· If LibUsbDotNet is compiled as Win32 instead of Any CPU it would not work on 64bit operating systems with libusb-win32.
В· Updated InfWizard with embedded libusb-win32 v1.2.1 driver resource package.
В· Updated default UsbEndpointBase.MaxReadWrite changed back to 65536. This is the limit at which libusbdotnet begins splitting transfers.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall