JAGAL: Java Graph Library Publisher's description
from Thomas Stocker
Java graph library.
JAGAL provides implementations for directed graphs (weighted and unweighted) and varoius types of transition systems as well as utils for graph traversal and modification.
- Implementation of directed graphs
- Implementation of directed weighted graphs
- Graph algorithms (Tarjan for SCCs)
- Graph visualization (Circle layout)
- Graph traversal (depth first, breadth first)
- Traversal utils (Predecessors, Siblings, Cycles, ...)
- Implementation of Transition Systems
- Implementation of Labelled Transition Systems.
System Requirements:- Java
Program Release Status: Beta
Program Install Support: No Install support