Furcadia Framework Publisher's description
Furcadia is a game created by Dragon's Eye Productions. Its a 2d isometric MMOG.
Furcadia Framework is a RAD, or Rapid Application Development, library for third party developers. Developed in .NET it can be used with any .NET language (c#,vb.net,cpp,boo,etc). Intended for use on multiple platforms.
- A easy class (NetProxy) to make your very own Proxy/Bot Program.
+ So easy a caveman can do it! NetProxy my_proxy = new NetProxy(); Then call my_proxy.Connect(); If you want to capture data then use the my_proxy.ClientData or my_proxy.ServerData;
- Creating your very own Pounce-like program with PounceConnection.
+ Easy as PounceConnection my_pounce = new PounceConnection("Friend","AnotherFriend","AndAnother",YourPopular"); Then calling my_pounce.Connect();
- Want to make a Fox Editor? With Furcadia.Drawing you can!
- Some extras like Furcadia.Util.Host gets the Furcadia server host. Furcadia.IO.Paths for easy Furcadia User folder access.
What's New in This Release:- PounceConnection Switched Async web request method from get to post
- NetProxy Cloned and Changed to C# Void or VB.Net Sub ServerData and ClientData to ServerData2 and ClientData2. This allows for proper Transparent Proxy Connections controlled at the application level rather then Simply copying The Server data to the Client connection.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall